5.17.2013

Daughters of kings (and queens)


I've been stumbling around Pinterest lately (always) and seen pictures of gorgeous girls in incredible clothing. Finally after of their names caught my eye, I did a little research and found out that these beautiful socialites come from some pretty awesome families.

My main crushes are on these chicks:

Dree Hemingway:




She's a 25-year-old model and actress... oh yeah, and she's Ernest Hemingway's great-grandaughter. I'd love to become best friends and borrow those camel booties she's wearing in that last photo. 

Next is Lou Doillon. You may not recognize the name, but those bangs and cheekbones scream Birkin. 




She's french, so therefore effortlessly cool and beautiful.

Lastly, Georgia May Jagger is a rock-baby if I've ever seen one.





She's the best thing to come  of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall's 9 year relationship. And she hangs out with Cara Delevingne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment